Finding your way to the Electronic Instrumentation Laboratory
In case you will be travelling by car, or going by foot from the railway station, the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science itself, as shown above, is a good point of orientation.
See our location on google maps and the Campus map.
Below you will find the travelling direction by car, train,and bus.
by train to railway-station Delft-centre (Careful! do not exit in Delft Zuid) from Rotterdam/Dordrecht and Amsterdam/Schiphol/The Hague. From here take a taxi or bus to the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science.
The busses are located directly in front of the railway station. (All travelling times equal, approx. 15 min.)
- From station Delft, take RET bus 40 (to Rotterdam Centraal) and get off the bus at busstop "Cornelis Drebbelweg"
- From station Delft, take bus 69 (to Technopolis via TU) and get off the bus at busstop "Stieltjesweg"
- From station Delft take bus 174 (to Rotterdam Noord) and get off the bus at busstop "Stieltjesweg"
- Highway A13 (The Hague - Rotterdam)
- Take Exit 10: Delft Zuid
- Take Exit: TU-wijk
- Take the ramp to Schoemakerstraat (400m)
- Turn left onto Schoemakerstraat (260m)
- Turn right onto Watermanweg (280m)
- Turn left onto Mekelweg (120m)
- Take the 1st right onto Kluyverweg (450m)
- Turn right onto Rotterdamseweg (1.0km)
- Turn right onto Cornelis Drebbelweg (280m)
- Turn right to stay on Cornelis Drebbelweg
- Park at the back side of building (Feldmannweg)